As an online business, we are continuing to process orders via medfetuk.com as normal. However, following the announcement of tighter social distancing restrictions by the UK Government, we are making some changes to our dispatch arrangements and shipping policy in order to minimise and mitigate risk for ourselves, our customers and the wider community.
The following changes are effective immediately and until further notice.
- We are reducing our dispatch schedule from daily to twice weekly. Orders will now be dispatched on Mondays and Thursdays only. This means any orders placed from Thursday to Sunday will be dispatched on Monday, and orders placed from Monday to Wednesday will be dispatched on Thursday*.
- For UK orders only, exceptions to this policy are very small items (able to fit in a post box) which will be dispatched via Royal Mail without delivery confirmation, and orders over £50 value which will be dispatched via DPD Local within 2 working days for next day delivery.
- International orders will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Most will be processed and dispatched according to the above twice weekly schedule. For customers within the EU, we will aim to dispatch orders over £100 value by courier within 2 working days.
- Delays are possible throughout delivery networks both domestic and international. While we will endeavour to keep up to date with restrictions, we advise customers to check local service levels before placing an order. We aim to ship all orders in a timely manner, but cannot be responsible for issues beyond our control once a package is in transit.
- At the time of writing deliveries are still taking place almost everywhere. However, should this change in the future we may be forced to limit or remove delivery options for certain countries/regions. Per our Ts & Cs, we reserve the right to refuse any order and issue a refund if necessary.
*If all items are in stock on the day of dispatch
We are continuing to limit maximum order quantities for certain products, and some products are currently unavailable. As referenced in our previous updates, in most cases once a product is listed as unavailable we are unlikely to receive further stock for the next 10-12 weeks, and possibly longer. Where items are listed as available but temporarily out of stock, or for special order items, lead times may be extended.
Please ensure when placing orders that your contact information (including telephone number) is fully complete and correct, so that we or our delivery partners can send communications regarding your order if necessary. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your account. You can contact us at any time with questions, and we will respond as soon as we can.
Whatever happens, we will do our best to carry on for as long as we can, and work to get your order to you as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time for all of us.
Stay safe, stay strong, stay kinky!