Ansell Gammex® Latex Micro Surgical Gloves
Designed for micro-surgical procedures, the Ansell Gammex® Latex Micro are 15% thinner on average than Ansell’s standard latex surgical gloves for unsurpassed dexterity and tactile sensitivity. Anatomically formed to enhance fit and reduce hand fatigue, smooth with a micro-textured surface for secure grip in dry and damp conditions.
Sterile latex disposable gloves, packed in pairs. Available in standard sizes 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 in packs of 10, 25, or Box of 50 pairs. Also available in sizes 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 9.0 (Box of 50 only - Special order).
Ansell are recognised as industry leaders in surgical gloves. These powder-free gloves offer a combination of comfort, protection and sensitivity.
- Brown natural rubber latex.
- Polymer coated inner surface with proprietary DERMASHIELD™ technology.
- SUREFIT™ long straight cuffs.
- Low protein residues to minimise risk of allergy development.
- Caution: Not suitable for latex-sensitised users.