Class B Vacuum Autoclave 8L
8 Litre capacity Class B Cabinet Autoclave with full pre and post vacuum operation. Class B represents the highest level of sterilistaion to clinical standards. Like its Class N cousin, this is a fully automatic pressurised steam steriliser with pre-set programmes, with rapid steam generator for quick sterilisation cycles. Sterilises both wrapped and unwrapped solid materials, liquids and textiles, including hollow and porous items. Comes complete with two sterilisation trays and tray rack. Chamber and door in stainless steel with electro-polished finish. Door has an automated double hydraulic locking mechanism to prevent opening when the chamber is pressurised. User friendly interface and LCD display for time, temperature, programme settings and alerts. USB port for download and storage of sterilisation data, plus internal memory recording 20 previous cycles. Numerous safety features.
Width 420mm, height 370mm, depth 525mm.
Internal chamber depth 320mm, diameter 170mm.
Trays 265 x 130mm.
- Fully automatic. Multiple sterilisation programmes.
- Sterilises at 121 and 134°C.
- Sterilisation time 4 - 30 min.
- Total cycle inc. drying time 14 - 55 min.
- 8L Capacity.
- Electronic door safety lock, pressure safety valve, electrical fault/short circuit protection.
- 2000W power rating.
- Special order item: Lead time usually 10 - 14 days.
- Heavy/bulky item: Shipping surcharge £25, not eligible for free shipping.
Also available in a 12L version - Please contact us for pricing and availability.
Please note: We are very sorry but this item is not currently available for international orders. Please do not try to order this item for shipping outside the UK.